Title

No more upgrading the Ender3!!! In my travels today!!!!

I bought my first printer in Nov of 2018 without ever having played with so much as a 3d file. Today, I carried my second machine in the house. It's a bit of a motley piece, but essentially, it's a brand new Hictop 3DP-17 in fetching black aluminum with a cool digital 0-48vdc adjustable power supply and a pretty decent build plate. It's also linear rails, dual z-motors and direct drive extruder.

It was assembled, but not the greatest. The linear rails for the bed are a couple of mm too short for their purpose. I reached out to the company and ordered a backup set from Amazon. Off to fawn over my new toy!Nox VidMate Mobdro
    Last edited by Pankh; 03-03-2019 at 08:18 PM.

Title
    In recent years, 3D printing has developed enough to perform crucial roles in many applications, with the most important ones being manufacturing, medicine, architecture, custom art and design. Some companies even use 3D printers to create more 3D printers. and thats truth ! 9Appsapk.com VidMate.vin Get-vidmate.in Apk9apps.com
    Last edited by smithclarkson01; 04-05-2019 at 02:38 PM.

Title
    mobdro apk
    As you know that era has changed. Everything is digitalized now. So, people want the solution to every problem in a digitalized manner.
    To solve problems, there are many apps available. Mobdro APK is one of these apps.