First, I don't recommend setting unrealistic goals. It took me many years in track to get my mile time down to the point that I could legitimately call myself "world-class" and it took years of practice. Even after writing 30,000 articles online now (almost hopefully by the end of 2013) I am down to the point where I can produce an article in 5-minutes by typing, and 2-minutes or less using voice software; plus 5-minutes of editing. You may not be able to do that right away, nor would I suggest you try, but if you could do the same in let's say 15 or 20 minutes - wouldn't that be quite excellent? Wouldn't you consider that an incredible amount of writing productivity? You should.

Okay so, here's an action strategy for you. Go ahead stopwatches online and get a stopwatch or a clock with a secondhand, and write out a title of an article you'd like to write. Then merely start. And try to write is much and as fast as you can until you run out of time. Then look at it, see if it is viable, and then go ahead and edited it until you like it. Is that finished product the quality you'd like to put online? If it is, you are well on your way to mastering this technique. The more you do and the more you write, the better and faster you'll get. That has been my experience. Please consider all this and think on it.