Title

Not shipping until the 20 - 26 of june, why? -gearbest

Ehh, anyone know why Gearbest not seems to ship upon order ??
    My order has been at "Processing" state for a week now and now when I look at the product page (Creality Cr-10) I saw that it ships between 20 to 26 june???

Why is that? thats just weird. So this mean that it would take them 2month for deliver this item from the orderdate

Title
    Administrator
    If I had to guess I would say that they are out of stock and they expect to get more from the factory that week. This would not be the first time it happens.

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Jailcee View Post
    If I had to guess I would say that they are out of stock and they expect to get more from the factory that week. This would not be the first time it happens.
    Yepp thats it probably... I would like to see other companys sell things they don't have in stock

Title
    And now I just recived a mail that it have been shipped. It gives me nothing when I search via the carrier and trackingnumber, yet... It could be a delay until I can track it tho, I am aware of that

Title
    Good to hear, keep us posted. I placed my order on the 7th and still in processing as well. Shipping to the US, free US Line, no insurance, sale price with coupon of $369.99 - hoping for the best! I know it's a gamble, based on what I've seen posted on the 'net. I have another printer to keep my busy though, so it's a gamble I was willing to make.

Title
    Honestly, Gearbest has to be the most dishonest company you can deal with. Purchasing from them is a crap shoot as to whether you'll even get what you purchased. Do a google search and see how many customers they've taken orders from for the CR-10 to only receive an email that there are issues with shipping and then try to extort tons of extra money from you. Doesn't happen to everyone but they pull this scam on a lot of individuals. Customer service after the sale is non-existant. There prices are low but it's a gamble you must we willing to take when ordering from them. I for one avoid them at all costs

Title
    The package is in my country and it should be delivered tomorrow, hopefully =)