Title

Sticky suggestion

Could you post a message for new users that inlcudes where to get mods you'd want to print first like the cable strain relief, blower mod and others, what the software settings do, typical settings for various material and other helpful frequently asked questions?

Title
    Administrator
    Where to get mods to print is in the hardware FAQ.

What software settings do is really more a tutorial on using a slicer. There are plenty of those available already for all the popular slicers that can be found easily on google. I guess we could link to them.

Typical settings for materials is really related to the slicer settings. Problem is that varies from brand to brand even with the same material so settings that work well for one brand of PETG might not for another. The most basic settings, like print temp, are usually provided right on the spool.

I like the suggestions, keep them coming. Ideally just ask the question and I'll add it to the appropriate FAQ.

Title
    Any chance of getting Tapatalk integration? I think the board would grow greatly with the ability to easily view it on a mobile platform.